Friday, November 18, 2005

"Judges" is a book in the Bible, not what I do.

So there have been some ways listed on this blog to discern what people are like.

I give you, the "Guy in Front of me at the Grocery Store" game.

Judge him on what he is buying. If it is a shopping cart load, then boredom might take over. However, the best are usually young men, unaccompanied by anyone, buying only a couple of items.

For instance, today the "Guy in Front of me at the Grocery Store" bought a handle of Everclear and two of the biggest cans of Bush's Baked Beans I have ever seen. Undoubtedly, this man wanted to not be coherent when he takes the dump of his life.

When I was in Target seven months ago hurriedly buying a Wedding Gift, if someone was behind me, they would have seen a big curly-haired kid with a heat-resistant spatula and thought that I eat my feelings and must have also eaten the spatula too when making a comfort cake, thusly explaining my exasperated look of urgency for buying just my one little item.

But no one was behind me that day.

What's that? Was I behind someone, you ask?

Why yes. Yes, I was. A skater-gentleman. And what was he buying?

A pack of condoms and a colander.

I don't EVEN wanna know, and hey, I ain't here to judge people who cannot fathom the size of a spermatozoon...it is just a shame that by being that stupid, his probability of reproducing has skyrocketed.

No comments: