Sunday, October 08, 2006

I should have

played football.

Why is so much money poured into getting the youth of america stronger and faster so that a ball can be carried on a field?

We could have cured AIDS by now if College Football didn't exist.

This diatribe was inspired by a 48 million dollar workout facility.

This diatribe is in no way related to the fact that my ex-girlfriend wanted me to wear her former boyfriends' linebacking jerseys when we made out or to the fact that she is now dating Jeremy Bloom.

And yes, I put the apostrophe in the right place. She dated an outside linebacker first, then the middle. The same order she uses silverware at her fancy restaurants where she only eats half the meal for which she pays nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Jeremy Bloom--it seems like only yesterday I was having him thrown out of my building. Take it easy, Baby.