Friday, June 29, 2007

YouVegas.

Read this and get inspired.

Now, there was no follow up to this story. That's because what stays in Vegas must have happened in Vegas.

Wait.

Essentially, though, I feel compelled to leak a little bit of the fun that happened AND be one of the rarest groups in the world: those who POST videos to YouTube. Newsweek (April 30th, 2007: page 18) published a statistic that said only .16% of YouTube visitors are producers.

Laziness.

Unimaginitativeness. (not a word - which shows creativity and imagination) (explaining the process shows condescension)


So, below is my first posted YouTube video. It has no sound because there were legal issues with Toby Keith, who threatened to put a boot in my @$$ for five dollars. But essentially, I was in Toby Keith's I Love This Bar in Vegas during the last 24 hour stay and saw Will Ferrell dressed as Screech dancing with some drunk broad on a girls night out in Vegas:



And it was so much fun that I've decided to do Vegas again tomorrow night, for one night only, this time, less than 24 hours.

This time around, I will have baggage.

I will also have a King Size bed in Harrah's ... and be a permanent fixture in TB's Bar until Check-out at 11AM Sunday.

Then Chipotle on the Strip.

Then, Junktown, Square State, for the most boring month of my life.

Why vegas? B/C flying through Vegas using Southwest and Allegiant Air with a hotel room and 80 dollars play money is tantamount in expenditure to flying straight to Junktown via DIA.

Bangs, bucks, and youth.

Hit me!

No comments: