Monday, July 09, 2007

Updates of Fatness

July 2nd
weight: 278.5 lbs
waist: 48.0 in
l. arm: 15.0 in
l. calf: 17.0 in

July 9th
weight: 274.5 lbs
waist: 47.5 in
l. arm: 16.0 in
l. calf: 17.0 in

I haven't been super strict, and I'm sure the l.arm measurement is artificial, b/c no one gains an inch on a cold measurement of a bicep in one week unless they were bitten in the tricep by a western diamondback.

My uncle, at a dinner last week, upon seeing me for the first time in a long time, said, "It seems you've gotten larger on us."

ft: "Yes."
uncle: Is it all that seafood out there.
ft: "Yes."

In truth, I only ate seafood once, and it was only 16 oz of shrimp, so I doubt that translated to a 40 lb weight gain. But, I'll let these Westerners believe that every morning I check the crab pots and buy Old Bay Seasoning in kegs.

When in truth I'm in Chipotle so often the managers fight over my attendance at their particular franchise.

No comments: