Friday, August 10, 2007

My life is going to be better.

Things are improving:

1) I got a paypass so that I can get these a lot more easily. It is really convenient.

2) I have ordered a swissgear backpack so I can be a one bag man when going to school and Iran. No more two one-strap bags, one for books, one for computer, both for looks.

3) I have purchased three laundry baskets/hampers. If I sort as I peel them off, then I won't have to frantically sort out clothes from a huge stinking pile later.

4) This place is now taking applications, so I can move 2 blocks over and be NOT assaulted when I exit my building. I will be the very first person to live in that apartment, which means I can be assured no one has had sex on the carpet (that is, before I move in).

5) I have every episode of How I Met Your Mother on my laptop. They are so light and delightful, but not vapid. I've enjoyed the 15 or so I've seen.

No comments: