Monday, April 30, 2007

Speaking of sports -

Two of my favorite collegiate football players are now on the same professional team.

Bradlee Van Pelt is known for his intensity and garnering my support during games in which he played my alma mater. I've been in more brawls about him than he has been in his life. He's 6'2 220, the height I am; the weight I once was.

Amobi Okoye is a genius who entered college at 16 and graduated early with a non-communications, non-business degree in 3.5 years. Oh - and he played collegiate football the whole time and did it well enough to be drafted 10th overall in this most recent 2007 draft. At 19 years of age. He is 6'2'', 302 lbs, the age I used to be, the height I am, the weight I'm destined to be.

I think it's about time I bought me up a Texans cap.

Yee-haw.

No comments: