Monday, April 30, 2007

They took hatred and made it a sport.

I hate texting. It destroys most of my cinema experiences as of late. I have no idea why some kid would pay 8 bucks to "see" a movie and spend 30 minutes of it texting "Hey wassup? ;-P" only to wait for the reply, "no much dirdee dawg :-0" only to reply "in movie. meet l8r?" to get the reply "no, crrntli mking out with ur mom." to reply "which 1???" to be replied with "da one with them big ol b00b13z!? :*# " to only reply this with "kewl. save me slice of dat axion! ;-)"

All the while we realize the full circle of Matt Damon's complex, but not explicitly revealing character in The Good Shepherd while he hugs his son on what was to be his wedding day.

Well, texting is now a sport, with classic man v. machine races.

Just keep the practicing out of the theaters.

No, no. I'll just keep myself out of the theaters.

1 comment:

. said...

i don't understand either.. why would they pay to see a movie if they're going to text each other.. it just doesn't make sense.