Monday, November 05, 2007

Is it hypocrisy if you declare you have been converted?

Please see the comment below on the Posting "Various Shizz."

I think I want to Buy One Get One in terms of an XO giving laptop.

Also, to the lady who was pissed because I just took her load of laundry out when it had been sitting in the drier for an hour: kiss my naughty spot. I don't give a frick if your bras are black on the outside and hot pink on the inside of the cup, or padded so much it is bulletproof.

I remember the first time I had to unload a drier before its rightful owner had come back. It was in the basement of Kitt West, and I reached in their and thought it was funny that someone put a hanger into the drier, and then shook off my abstinence-only education and realized it was an underwire. Then, true to form, as it was tonight, as it always is, she returned just as I was putting the load onto the top of the drier.

"What are you doing?"
"I postulated that only fat girls wore D's - and the proof is in the pudding - which you must've eaten before coming down here."

Yep - quite the charmer for a misogynist.

No comments: