Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Blog Game

I invented this game while brushing my teeth last night.

It is very simple. You can play it right now if you wish.

Think of five words. Quick, c'mon! Write them down as soon as they come to you. Don't look around the room. And they can be cusswords, just be sure your mom or the Calvinists do not see your list. (I'll give tips on preventing Identity Theft and maintaining Personal Security in another post soon).

Have your list? Okay, good. Now, in your web browser's site address bar, enter

[word].blogspot.com

and see what pops up.

My list was as follows:

HorseTeeth
Bolo
Undercarriage
Kumquat
FieryLake

And all save one are duds in that no blog exists at the address site (even though I know for a fact that "Bolo" is a reserved domain..."Bolo," why are you sitting on this sweet domain name? Why!?!).

The only fruit of my labor:



Man, this game sucks.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

Wow, that was really funny!