Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pranks

I really want to do this...

I went to the bathroom at Charm City U around 10am. I was at the urinal, and I felt like singing, but DIDN'T. I was glad that I chose not to sing, because when I went to wash my hands (it is a school of public health) I noticed a pair of shoes underneath one of the stalls.

I used the bathroom, the same bathroom, five hours later, and the same situation.

I wondered if it was the same guy stuck on the can. And if whether it was even a real guy - what if it was a mannequin?

Then I had a thought: what if I could put mannequins in every stall on a floor in every men's restroom. Some poor bloke would be running around the 3rd floor with a hand over his butt, contemplating the stairs while he's waiting for the elevator, nervously and repeatedly hitting the down button yelling "c'mon- C'MON".

But, let's adjust for gender -

If mannequins were put in all the stalls for men, men who need to urinate can survive.

Ladies.

A mannequin in every stall in every ladies restroom of a floor would cause pandemonium. The girls would not run around, but would line up outside the restroom. The queues would grow and the members of the queues would get restless, whip each other up via social interaction gossip and dissatisfaction verbiage and a mob would form and they would all charge into the restroom and tear down the stall walls to see mannequins sitting on the commodes...

and piss and dump their panties.

No comments: