Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ugliness.

Daniel Day Lewis - admire his work, not his clothes. [Thanks eaumaison].

Big Baby (of the Celtics) really looks like a huge baby. I wish I could get paid 425K in one year and look like a retard. For the record, I'm only getting paid 16K while looking like a retard.

Plus, here's the issue: when I say Big Baby, I need my audience to immediately conjure up the image of this Big Baby who destroyed the Broncos in their most recent match up, getting 2.5 sacks and an interception returned for a touchdown (with the meanest stiff-arm I've ever seen). He did more in that game than Marques Harris and Andrew Walter have done their whole careers combined!

And he weighs more than them combined as well!

Is this a coincidence?

Get me a pizza, get me greatness!

-fat tangerine

No comments: